Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 13, 2009

Harry Potter!!!! COMING



Harry Potter

《Harry Potter》, I'm waiting for u around half a year!!! Now, it's show time!! I really like Harry Potter, I readed all of books, and watched all movies. I like Harry Potter so much!!

This news is talking about Harry is back!! It talk about what happened in this movie. The important thing in this movie is Harry's love^^ I like this part because I think they are my favorite one couple. Also it tells us this time will like a horror movie. I dont mind what kind of movie, I just dont wanna change acters!! I want them can finish all of Harry movies!! That's my hope, also it's all Harry Fans hope!!

Let's waiting for July 15!! That Great Day!! Harry Potter!!!^^

4 comments:

  1. I like Harry Potter a lot too! My favourite books are 3 and 6. What are you favourites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all books, but i dont like the last one because I wanna J.K. Rowling can keep writing. Also I dont like the ending of Potter. My favourite one is the third one, and I like the movie of third one too~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see that. huhu( cry). I love all of this, but same as you I want the books continuing. eventhough it has a happy ending, i didnt feel happy when i read it. i think i will read harry poter one more time in English, yet i dont have enough power now. hihi. we are the fan of that. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought maybe the ending is bad, maybe someone died like Harry Potter, but when i readed the final book, i was unhappy because im guess wrong. Do u feel little sad when u see the happy ending?? i felt sad because i think Harry Potter are different and he can't live like a normal person, so i guess there will have something happen after, i believe it!! And, the sad news: maybe i will see Harry Potter next week!!! OMG how can i do like that!! I wanna see my Harry Potter~~~

    ReplyDelete