Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hometown

I think my hometown is the most beautiful place in my mind for 3 reasons. The first reason is family. I was born in my hometown, and grew up from a baby to a girl there. My parents and grandparents took care of me everyday even though made some mistakes or did something to make them feel unhappy. I like to be with them because I know they love me very much. The second reason is friends. I have five best friends in my hometown. We always played together before. They helpped me when I had problems. Now, we are in different places to study, but I remember taht beautiful time. The last reason is I know everthing about my hometown. For example, I know where teenagers can play or where there are beautiful and cheap clothes and so on. My hometown also has many historical stories because it has around 2600 years of history. I have many great memories about myself. The most beautiful place in my mind is where my beautiful memories.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have such a great connection to your hometown.

    ReplyDelete