Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 12, 2009

PlayLand^^



I went to PlayLand yesterday. This is my first time to PlayLand. I went to there with my friends at 11:00A.M. Actually, I afraid to play these things because I afraid of high but when I first time played Piratf, I just like it. I like that feeling. Also I played a game like a dial and it can go very quickly! I don't know that english name. we all liked that and we played four times!! The Switchback is not very exciting for my friend because my friend didn't shot when she play. I shotted very loudly. After we played, my friends said they dont wanna play with me next time. They played 3 times!! I never can do it for 2 times. I bought a big bottle for drink but I dont know it can drink for free!! When I bought it, I felt so expensive because it's around $9. When we wanna back home, I felt thirsty. I used that bottle to buy spring, I readied to pay money but waiter told me use that bottle you dont need to pay money, it for all day. I'm so stupid``` By the way, I spraied a tatoo at PlayLand. That day was a great day^^

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blog! I'm glad that you had fun at Playland, and I look forward to reading the article that you chose from the Globe and Mail.

    ReplyDelete