Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wedding^^

This Saturday, I joined my friends wedding. This is my first time to join wedding in vancouver. I went to her home at Friday because her parents are not coming. She want us can be her family people and go with her. We ate BBQ at her home together for our lunch and dinner, than we went to club together because she said tonight is her last single night, she must go to play.
At Saturday, she got up around 7:00 A.M. because she need to make up. When she finished make up, we all feel she is so beautiful!! We waited until bridegroom coming. In China, we cant let bridegroom find bride so easy, so we locked door and asked him to sing love song to bride, and told bride how he love her for 5 min.!!! He felt so hard to do these because there had so many people watch him. By the way, we all got money for open door~~ Than we went to park to take photoes. At the end, we ate dinner in a restaurant.

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting post! Your friend is lucky to have friends like you, especially if her parents can't make it. Do you have any photos of you and your friend that you could put on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. of couse i have, i will put on my blog later. Thank you for read my blog^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. so interesting. i never join any weeding like that not only in canada, but also in my country. in my country, weeding is very tranditional, so we couldnt ahve some fun during the weeding. at least we have to wait to go to the restaurant, so that you can have some fun there.

    ReplyDelete